To make our life easier, we need to meet many requirements, the transportation service is one of them. Whether we are a student, an office person or a housewife, we all have to get out of our houses for to do our own work, and to reach our desired destination, we have to make arrangements for transportation, such as cars, bikes, cycles, etc. But it is also not possible that all of us Have a self-owned vehicle, And that’s why there are so many public transportation options are available around us, such as buses, cabs, taxis, trains, etc. And from all these public transportation options, the one option which is at present people like to use very most is “Cabs”. At present there are so many companies are in the market which provides us cab services and one of them is “OLA Cabs”. OLA Cabs is one of the leading cab service company known for its customer friendly services. Although OLA always provides us punctual services with fair transportation charges but sometimes because of some miscommunications or time issue we or the drive cancels the ride. And for which we have to pay a cancellation charge, even if we do not have a fault, so in such situations can we get back the wrongly charged cancellation Fee in ola? Or if yes so, how can we get back the wrongly charged cancellation Fee in ola? So let’s see…
Read Also: Benefits Of Amazon Prime Membership
How Can We Get Back The Wrongly Charged Cancellation Fee In Ola App
It often happens with all of us, that we are quick to reach somewhere and we book cab for that but due to the driver’s fault, it takes time for the cab to arrive, due to which we cancel the ride, apart from this there are also many other reasons when we wrongly charged for cancellation fee in Ola, so what should we do? However, it happens in all cab companies but with Ola, you got the option to get back the wrongly charged cancellation fee in Ola app, and for that, you have to follow only a few easy steps which I shared here…
1.Open Ola application on your smartphone and log in with your id password.
2. Now click on the three lines(icon of more options) on the top of the left side of your app screen.
3. After that, you will get some options there and one of them will “Your Rides”, click on it.
4. On “Your Ride” page, you will get the details of all your previously booked or canceled rides, so select the ride for which you have wrongly charged to pay the cancellation fee.
5. After click on that particular ride, you will get the details about that ride and an option bar in the bottom of the app screen, where you will see three option and one them will “Support” option, so click on it.
6.Now on the next page, select the option “Billing/Payment Related”, and after that click on ” I was charged cancellation fee incorrectly”.
7. After that, you will get back the wrongly charged cancellation fee in ola, but still, if you won’t so contact to Ola customer care via directly call to OLA support and you can get back your wrongly charged cancellation fee waiver from there.