Before telling you, how can you check where your Aadhaar Card has been used, let me define first that what is Aadhar? in a short way, to those who don’t know about it or who is not a resident of India.
What Is Aadhar Card
Aadhar Card is a Unique Identification Card issued by Indian Govt to every Indian Citizen. On every Aadhar card, there are 12 digit unique identification no., Which are for providing a unique identity to each Indian citizen, and the department who take cares of Aadhar card is “Unique Identification Authority of India” (UIDAI).
So know you know what is Aadhar card and how important it is in India. Now move to the main topic, so let’s know if you’re an Indian Citizen and an Aadhar card holder then how can you check where your Aadhaar Card has been used…
How Can You Check Where Your Aadhaar Card Has Been Used
So to check where your Aadhaar Card has been used, you have to check your Aadhaar authentication history, so let’s know how we can find Aadhaar authentication history so we can check where my Aadhar card has been used. Now to do so, just follow these steps…
1. Open Your Browser and visit the official website of UIDAI’s https://resident.uidai.gov.in
2. Now find and select the option “Aadhaar authentication history” which you’ll get in Aadhar services option. You can also open that page directly by clicking on this link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/notification-aadhaar
3. Then you will get two empty sections on that page, in the first section enter your 12 Digit unique Aadhar no. And in the second section enter the security code from the picture.
4. Now click on the “Select OTP” option, and then you will get an OTP no. On your registered mobile number.
5. Now you have to fill few details there, so select the Authentication Type first and then date range, which is no longer than 6 months and then the number of records you want to see (maximum 50 records) and then the “OTP” and after completing everything click on “Submit” button.
6. After that, a new page will open and you will get all the authentication history of your Aadhar card, that where it has been used.
You can also update your Aadhar card details on the official website of UIDAI’s, only your mobile number should have been verified with the UIDAI website.
So that’s how you can check where your Aadhaar Card has been used. But don’t forget You can check only the details of the past 6 months and maximum 50 records. And another important thing which you need to know is that the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) allows you to check transactions of only 6 authentication types, which are…
1. One Time Password (OTP).
2. Biometric Transactions.
3. Demographic Transactions.
4. One Time Password (OTP) and Biometric Transactions.
5. One Time Password (OTP) and Demographic Transactions.
6. Demographic Transactions and Biometric Transactions.
So that is everything about the Aadhaar authentication history. Today’s conversation is going to end here, hopefully, now you know how can you check where your Aadhaar Card has been used, here I also shared a video about it, you can check that also, but still if you have any questions or doubts, so you can ask us in the comments section.
Read Also – Here’s Everything About The Fortnite World Cup