We use the internet every day and we get lots of images there and we like many of them, which we want to save on our PC, Mobile or other devices, and for that, we download the images. But some of those images are downloaded as HTML file or WEB page, which we can not open in our media players or upload them anywhere. And after failing to open them several times, in the end, we remove those images, but this is not the correct solution, the correct solution is to convert your file. Yes if you want, you can convert those HTML or WEB page files into image format and PDF format, so that you can see those images and use them. So now let’s learn together, How to convert any HTML file into IMAGE or PDF format?
How To Convert Any HTML File Into Image Or PDF
So to convert any HTML file into image or PDF format you have to follow few easy steps…
1. Open your browser and visit cloud convert.
2. Now you will find a Select File Option there, so Click on it.
3. After clicking it, it will open a pop-up window, where you can select any HTML file which you want to convert into image or PDF. You can select the HTML file by various method by URL, Computer Storage, Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox or Box.
5. In Image option, you will get several Image type options like PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, and so many others, and you can select any one as per your requirement and choice.
6. And in document option you will get only one Document type and which is PDF, so select this option if you want to convert your HTML file into PDF, you can also use this option for converting any image into PDF but for that, you have to select image file instead of HTML file in select file option.