Released in 2005, YouTube has become the most used video portal in the world at the present time. Youtube which is operated by Google is the first choice of almost every internet user who likes to watch online videos. While some people use YouTube as a viewer, on the other hand, some people use YouTube as a creator and entertain viewers with their talents and art. As a viewer, almost every user knows the features of youtube, but there are many such features which is only for creators but from which not only viewers but even many creators are still unaware. And one such feature is Disable Comments on YouTube.
Disable comments on YouTube is one of the best features of You-Tube, which is just useful for creators. However, all of us want to have lots of comments on our YouTube videos in which we get good reviews, but sometimes some of our videos are such that they do not allow us to receive comments or the concept of our channel is such that we cannot keep comments section enabled. Now many people may be thinking that which such videos can be, so such videos can be of many types, such as videos related to serious issues of society because in comments of those videos people can create disputes among themselves. So to avoid these kinds of disputes, we can disable comments on YouTube. Despite being a useful option, many creators still do not know about it, and many of those creators who knew about it do not know how to use this option, so let’s see how to disable comments on YouTube…
Read Also: How To Download YouTube Videos For Free
How To Disable Comments On YouTube
Comments on you-tube can be disabled in two different ways, first to disable the comments of one particular video and the other to disable comments on the entire You-Tube channel so that no comment can be received on any video. Here, I am sharing both ways, you can choose any method according to your convenience and adopt it.
Disable Comments On YouTube Video
So if you want to disable comments on Youtube video(any specific), so follow these simple steps…
1.Open YouTube.com on your browser and log in with your ID and Password, and go to My Channel, by clicking on the profile picture.
2. Now open settings option by clicking on the cog icon, and then select advanced settings and then click on the Video Manager option from the sidebar.
3. After that, you will get a full list of your all published videos, then choose the video from the list which one’s comments section you want to disable.
4. after choosing your video, and click on the small arrow(Drop Down Icon) which you will find next to the Edit button and then click on Info and Settings option.
5. Then click on the Advanced settings option and uncheck the Allow comments option box.
6. Now click on the Save Changes option to save all the changes you have done.
So that’s it, thus you can disable comments on any specific YouTube videos you’ve published. Now let’s see how you can disable comments on YouTube channel…
Disable Comments On YouTube Channel
Sometimes it happens that we need to disable comments on all YouTube videos published on our channel, so to do so, you can follow these steps…
1.Open Youtube.com on your browser and log in with your id and password, and go to my channel by clicking on the profile picture.
2. Now open settings option by clicking on the cog icon, and then select advanced settings and click on the Community section option from the sidebar and then open the comment settings.
3. On the comment settings page, you will find an option default settings.
4. Now under the default settings option, you will get on your new videos, select Disable comments for this option.
So following these steps can disable comment on You-Tube channel, And after this, until you change this setting again, you will not be able to get comments on any of your new videos.
Read Also: How To Share Screen On Skype Application
Thus you can disable comments on YouTube videos and your YouTube channel. Hopefully, now you understand the process very well, but still, if you have any questions and confusions regarding how to disable comments on YouTube so you can ask us in the comments section.