Has it ever happened to you that you have to send a message or an important note to anyone, but you have that note or message in the image format, it has happened, right? It often happens with all of us. So what we usually do in such a situation, in such circumstances, we either send that image directly, or we type the text written in that image and send it to
How Can You Copy Text From Images
So there are two different ways to copy text from images and you can use anyone of them as per your choice.
- Copy Text From Images Using Web.
- Copy Text From Images Using Apps.
How Can You Copy Text From Images Using Web
There are so many websites available on the internet from where you can copy text from any images. And from all these websites the one who impressed me a lot is smallseotools. With lots of other SEO options, this website provides you an Image to Text Converter which based on OCR technology, which is very easy to use tool. So let’s see how can you copy text from the image via Small SEO Tools…
Read Also: Best Upcoming 5G Mobiles In 2019
How Can You Copy Text From Images Using Small Seo Tool
So as I mentioned above the Image to Text Converter tool of Small SEO Tools website is very easy to use and user-friendly tool, and you can convert and copy text from images easily from this tool by following these simple steps…..
1.Open your browser and visit the web page of smallseotools.com.
2. After opening the web page, you will get a Text Content Tools corner where you will find all the text related tools and one of them will Image to text Converter, so click on it.
3. If you will get any problem to find that tool, so you can simply click here and you will redirect to that page.
4. Now you will get two options there for select the image from which you want to copy text, first, enter the URL of the image if there is any, second choose the image from your device storage or from google drive and Dropbox.
5. After selecting the image, scroll down your screen and click on the convert option.
6. Now after a few seconds wait you will get the text from your selected image in
So that’s how you can convert and copy text from images without using any third party apps. Now let’s see how can you copy text from images using apps.
How Can You Copy Text From Images Using Apps
Like websites, there are also so many third party apps from help of which you can copy text from images. And among all of these apps I’m just sharing only one app’s details here, which I think is the best and easy to use. So the app which we are talking about here is Text Fairy app. So let’s see how can you copy text from images using Text Fairy app…
How Can You Use Copy Text From Images Using Text Fairy app
Like the website, this app is also based on OCR technology and it is very easy to copy text from images using this app and you can do it by following these simple steps..
1.Open play store on your Android mobile and search for Text Fairy app, then download it and install it.
2. Now open the app, and allow it to access your media, photos, and files on the device.
3. After that, you will get two options for selecting an image, first select image from your device storage and second click image and scan.
4. Now after selecting the image, choose the language, you wish to scan.
5. After selecting the language, click on the start text recognition button, it will start the image scanning process.
6. After a few minutes wait, you will get the text in plain text layout. Now you can copy the text, share them and you can also save them as PDF.