Highlights: So we all know how to save our username and passwords on google chrome for any website but today we will learn how to view saved username and passwords on google chrome…
With over 2 billion active users, Google Chrome is the most commonly used browser in the world. Released in 2008, Google Chrome has left behind all its competitors in a short span of time. Although there are so many reasons why Google Chrome becomes so famous in a short time but the main reason is its features, which are according to users’ needs and quite easy to use. And one of the most significant features from all of the features of Google Chrome is Google Chrome’s password saving feature. The Password saving feature is a feature that almost everyone uses so that they don’t need to enter their password and username every time when they log in for a same website.
Whenever we login to a website or portal, Google Chrome itself asks us whether we Want to save our usernames and passwords or not, and we just have to click on the save option. So How to use this feature is something which everybody knows because it’s an automatic feature but what most of us don’t know is how can we view saved passwords on Google chrome? Do you know where all your saved passwords stores in google chrome and how can you View saved username and passwords on Google chrome? So let’s see how but before that let’s see first why we need to view saved username and passwords on Google chrome?
Why We Need To View Saved Username And Passwords On Google Chrome?
After reading the above section, I know now few of us might be thinking that why we need to view our saved username and password Because whenever we log in to a website, we will see that saved username and password there before. I fully agree with your point, but what will you do in that situation when you have to log in to that website from any other device? Then at that time to enter your username and password on that website, you will need to view saved username and password on Chrome.
How to View Saved Username and Passwords on Google Chrome?
So the process to view saved username and passwords on Google chrome is not so tough, you can do it by using these simple steps…
1.Open Play store and App store on your device and Update your Google chrome application.
2. Now click on the three dots(more options icon) and find and open the Settings option.
3. After opening the settings page, find the “Password” option and open it.
4. On the “Password” page, you will see all the saved website name and your username on those websites.
5. Now click on the name of the website which one’s password you want to know. After that, a new page will open on your device screen where you will get the website name, your username, and password.
6. The Passwords will be displayed in the form of dots, and to view the password you will have to click on the sign of the eye, which you will find next to the eye sign.
7. Now you will be asked to draw your pattern or fingerprint there because It is essential to show that the person is the owner himself(but in smartphones only)
8. After that, you will get your password there for that particular website. You can also copy your username and password from there.
9. You can use this method on both of your smartphone and PC.
Read Also: How To Change Your PlayStation Network Name