There are so many people I notice every day who searches for the easiest way to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick, but there only few of them who got the satisfaction. So today to sort out this issue, we are sharing here the two easiest way to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick. But moving forward to this topic let’s take short instruction of Kodi first. What actually Kodi is? So Kodi is an open source powerful media player, which gives you the feature to run all kind of content like, Music and Videos. Kodi is quite popular because it doesn’t demand any specific device for installation, user can install it in any of their devices like PC, Mobile, TV, Tablet. So now we all know what is Kodi and how helpful it is, now without wasting more time let’s know about How to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
How To Install Kodi On Amazon Fire TV Stick
So as I already mentioned above, there are two different and easy methods we have, to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick and t…y are..
1. With Downloader application.
2. With Apps2fire.
So the first method which is “With Downloader app” is the quickest and easiest way and I think, everyone should try this method first. But before trying any method there is some work you have to do with the settings of your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Don’t worry you don’t have to do something big, you only have to enable apps Installation from Unknown Sources, and you can do that by following these simple steps.
1. Open the settings menu of your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
2. Then search the “My Fire TV” option, and then it will ask for type your pin so enter your pin there.
3. Now click on the “Developer Option” and then select “Apps from Unknown Sources” option.
4. Then it will show you a security warning message that you’re allowing Apps from Unknown Sources. So don’t worry about it, because “Kodi” is a safe application for use, so turn on the toggle.
Now you’re all set to try the first downloader method, so let’s do it.
How To Install Kodi On Amazon Fire TV Stick With Downloader App
So if you completed the settings stuff, which i mentioned above that means you have done half of the work. Now to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick with Downloader method just follow these steps.
1. Go to the search bar of your Amazon Fire TV Stick and search for Downloader app.
2. Now select the downloader app and install it, it will ask for entering your pin, so enter it.
3. After installing Downloader app, open this and in the search box of the downloader app, enter this url there, “http://www.kodi.tv/download“, and click on go.
4. Then it will open a new page, now scroll down your TV screen with your remote and find the downloading option, Android > ARMV7A (32 Bit).
5. Now click on it and wait for download the file. And after the downloading process completed, the app will launch automatically.
6. Now read all the terms and click on next and then Install. And after installing it you can enjoy Kodi application on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
So that’s how you can install Kodi application on Amazon Fire TV Stick with Downloader method, now let’s move to the Apps2fire method.
How To Install Kodi On Amazon Fire TV Stick With Apps2fire
This is a quite different method from the first but it will also helpful, especially in those conditions where people stuck in processing the first method. To Install Kodi On Amazon Fire TV Stick with Apps2fire mode you need an android phone too. So without taking more words, let’s start the process…
1. Open play store on your android mobile and search for “Apps2fire” application.
2. After downloading and installing Apps2fire application, Download “Kodi” application on your mobile too.
3. Now what you need, is the IP address of your Amazon Fire TV Stick, and for this open the settings of your Amazon Fire TV Stick and then go to “My Fire TV”.
4. After opening “My Fire TV” option, go to “About” and then “Network”, and here you will find the IP address of your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
5. Now you need to turn on the ADB Debugging on your Amazon Fire TV Stick and for this open the settings of your Amazon Fire TV Stick and then go to “My Fire TV”.
6. After opening “My Fire TV” option, go to Developer option, and then ADB Debugging and then turn on it.
7. Now open Apps2fire on your android phone, and open the menu and then select the find the Setup option.
8. Then enter the IP address of your Amazon Fire TV Stick there and save it.
9. Now open the Fire TV SD Card view and refresh it by tapping on the refresh button. Then It will ask for allowing USB Debugging so allow it by click on the “ok” button.
10. After that go to the Local Apps view and search for Kodi application, then click on it and install it on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
So that’s how you can Install Kodi On Amazon Fire TV Stick with Apps2fire application. Although there are other third-party apps like adbLink also available which you can use for Install Kodi On Amazon Fire TV Stick but I think Apps2fire is better.