We always heard about online rental services and when we heard about that name “rental”, all the images of House,cabs, furniture and all rentals things comes in our mind. But what will happen when someone told you about that your favourite mobile iPhone X is available on rent, i know first you can’t believe but now it’s real. Rentmojo the indian rental services company gives you the chance to take your favourite mobiles online and they added iPhone X also in the rental list.
What is Rentomojo
Rentmojo is an Indian rental services company which originally launched for furniture rental services. But now they gives you other different products on rent also, like mobiles and bikes. Rentmojo mostly works on Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida.
Mobile is the new category which included recently in Rentmojo app and on the sites also. And this time there are only few mobile phones are available on the sites and iphone x is the most favourite from all of them. The price of iPhone X is 90,000 to 1,00000 INR approx in Indian market and that is too high for a normal person. So what a normal person could do if iphone x is important for a perticular time or for a fix time period, so that time time he or she can take it on rent, and the rent services for iphone x is starting from 2,099 INR only. And after the time limit over you can send the device back. Along with iPhone x there are some expensive mobiles are also available on rentomojo and they are iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Google Pixel 2. All the mobile are listed with their price there and All the prices are based on the time hired time period.
So if you want to hire a mobile for few days, there is a easy process for that , you have to follow these simple steps only..
1. Open the official website of Rentomojo or open the application.
2. Now for mobile devices select the option of Electronics.
3. Now you can see there are few options for all available electronic devices on rentomojo, so find the smartphones option and than tap on that.
4. Now a list of all mobile phones opens in front of you , so select the right one from them.
5. Now there are three time plans available 6 months, 12 months and 18 months , you can select the right time plan for you,
7. Now scroll down your screen and you can see the refundable amount there, which is a security amount you have to deposit and it will refund to you after you submitted the mobile phone.
8. Now click on book your plan and than select the payment method.
Read Also -: Fortnite beta version ready for android users