No, I am not crazy, I choose the right words, How to Play PS4 Games On Your iPhone? yes, I know it seems crazy words but these aren’t because this is possible now. Now you can easily Play PS4 Games On Your iPhone. Most of the people don’t know but iPhones are not the first Smartphones that gets this feature, before iPhones, Sony released this feature for their own Android mobile Series Sony Xperia. And this time Sony has released their PS4 gaming services for the iPhone users.
Sony has launched a PS4 Remote Play application for iOS devices which helps users to play PS4 games on their iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads. The concept of using the PS4 remote play app to play PS4 games on other devices is already being used on Windows and Mac devices, and now after a long wait, Sony has released this application to iOs devices too. So now you know that you can play PS4 games on your iPhone and iPad with PS4 remote play app, now let’s know that how you can use PS4 remote play app to play PS4 games on your iPhone and iPad devices….
How To Play PS4 Games On Your iPhone And iPad Using PS4 Remote Play App
So it is easy to play PS4 games on your iPhone and iPad via using PS4 Remote Play app and to do so, follow these simple points step by step…
- Update your PS4 version into PS4 firmware version 6.50, because this feature is available on only version 6.50 and above.
- After updating the PS4 firmware version, Download and Install the PS4 Remote Play application on your iPhone and iPad.
- Now Turn On your PS4 box and log-in to your PlayStation account with your username and password.
- Then open the PS4 Remote Play app on iOS device and log-in to your PlayStation account with your username and password.
- Once you’ve open the app, the app will start searching your home network for your PS4.
- And when the searching process will be done, you will see your PS4 home screen on your iPhone and iPad.
- By any chance, if you won’t find your home network, so you can add your iOS device manually from the PS4’s Remote Play Connection Settings.
So that’s how you can play PS4 games on your iPhone and iPad via using PS4 remote play app. But there is one thing also that you have to keep in mind that, for doing this trick, you need a recently launched or updated iPhone or iPad that has iOS version 12.1 or above, otherwise this trick won’t work.
NOTE: Remote Play App Supports HD 720p video (1080p for PS4 Pro) at 60 frames per second for crisp, smooth gameplay
The Drawbacks Of Playing PS4 Games On Your iPhone And iPad Using The PS4 Remote Play app
So yes, there are also some drawbacks of playing PS4 games on your iPhone and iPad using the PS4 Remote Play app. The first and the biggest one is that this trick requires your home network to be set up correctly. The second Drawback of this trick is the screen size problem, a person who usually play PS4 on TV can’t satisfy with mobile screen even you can’t get that feeling, so it is only a temporary trick which helps only when you’re not able to use your TV. The third Drawback is that, The PS4 Remote Play Application doesn’t support the DualShock 4 controllers of Sony without jailbreaking your iPhone and iPad device or using a messy workaround. Although you can play games with touchscreen controls or using MFi gamepad but still nothing can beat that gaming experience that you gets with Sony’s DualShock 4 controllers.