One of the biggest game of the world PUBG (Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds) is ready again with their another tournament, which is PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019. After the success of recently held Pubg mobile indian championship, The expectations for this tournament have increased a lot, and therefore the developers are not leaving any stone unturned. There are so many interesting things has been added in PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 like the prize money which is higher than ever, rules and etc. This tournament is open for all the players from these 10 region, India, China, Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Europe, South America, North America, Wildcard, meanwhile, almost the whole world’s player will participate in this tournament. So let’s know everything about the PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019….
NOTE: Registration for China, Japan and Korea will be announced at a later date. Please do not register on this site at the moment.
Schedule Of PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 Tournament
The PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 tournament is divided into two different seasons, both of which will release this year, and there name is…
1. PUBG Mobile Club Open: Spring Split 2019.
2. PUBG Mobile Club Open: Fall Split 2019.
So first let’s start with the schedule of the PUBG Mobile Club Open season Spring Split 2019 tournament.
Schedule Of The PUBG Mobile Club Open Spring Split 2019 tournament
- Registration Round – 8th March 2019 to 18th March 2019
- The Qualification Round (Online) Crew Challenge – 22nd March 2019 to 31st March 2019
- Regional Group Round (online) – 26th April 2019 to 5th May 2019
- Regional Semifinals (online) – 10th May 2019 to 19th May 2019
- Regional Final (Online/Offline) – 20th May 2019 to 14th June 2019
- Spring Split Global Finals (offline) – July 2019
Schedule Of The PUBG Mobile Club Open Fall Split 2019 tournament
- Registration Round – August 2019
- The Qualification Round (Online) Crew Challenge – August 2019
- Regional Group Round (online) – September 2019
- Regional Semifinals (online) – October 2019
- Regional Final (Online/Offline) – November 2019
- Spring Split Global Finals (offline) – December 2019
Prize Money Of PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019
There are so many things which makes this tournament special but the main attraction of this championship is the prize money, the decided prize money pool for PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 is $2,000,000, which the highest prize money pool for any Pubg Mobile Tournament till yet and the $2,000,000 prize money made this tournament the biggest pubg mobile tournament ever. But before going to win the prize money you have to register your squad for this tournament and for that there are some rules and regulations which have to follow, so let’s see which they are…
Rules And Regulations Of PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019
Like all other tournaments, PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 has also some rules and regulations, and it is important that you read them before registration…
- All the players who wants to play this league, must have reached the age of majority in his or her country before the start of the Tournament, and must comply with any applicable age ratings from ratings authorities and mobile platform ratings systems.
- Any player who is under the legal age of majority in his or her country, but older than 16 years of age on the Tournament start date may register with consent from his or her parents or legal guardians.
- Minimum 3 players must be from the same region, with which they register in PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019.
- For participating in this tournament, Players must be ranked Platinum or above at the time of registration.
- No Changes in roster after registration has been submitted.
- For the registration you should have minimum 4 players squad, which can be maximum 5 players( 1 player as substitute)
- Substitute players may be swapped out in between matches.
- The Qualification Round’s results will be depended on your results in the game. So keep in mind that you create a squad with the same name after sucessfully completing registration.
- Select a Leader for your squads, and the one you choose will be responsible for all tournament communications.
- All games will be playee in TPP Squad Mode.
- This tournament will be played in four maps Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi.
- Date and Time For Registration: 8 March 2019 03:00 (UTC) To 18 March 2019 22:00 (UTC)
- Players who wants to join this Tournament can use only on mobile phone devices in matches, they may not play on tablets, PC, consoles, laptops, or any other devices.
So these are the rules of PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019, which you have to follow to register your squad in this tournament. Now let’s see how can you play this tournament and go ahead in this tournament…
How To Play PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019
There is not any hard process to play this tournament, what you have to do is only read these steps which
The registration for PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 was started on 8th of March and was ended yesterday. So hopefully, all of you have registered your squad for this tournament. But still, If because of any other reason, you did not register your squad for this tournament, there is no need to be frustrated because you can participate in the second season of this tournament, which is going to held at the end of this year and almost similar to this tournament.
NOTE: Since Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam will hold offline Qualifier Finals, teams from these countries need to play a minimum of 4 matches during the Crew Challenge Qualifying Round (from March 22nd to March 24th). The top 4 matches will be used in determining qualification ranks. The top 12 Crews of each country will advance to the offline Qualifier Finals.
The Qualification Round Crew Challenge
Now after the registration round, the next round of PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 will start from 22nd march means after 4 days of registration round, which will be the Qualification Round Crew Challenge. In the Qualification Crew Challenge round, you have to play minimum 8 matches with your squad. You can also play more than eight matches in this round even this would be better for your performance because your squad’s top eight games will be used to rank for qualifications. The Qualification Crew Challenge round will run March 22,
Regional Group Round
After the Qualification round, only the top 32 teams will enter in the next round of PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019, which will be the Regional Group Round. The Regional Group Round will be played between 26 April 2019 to 5 May 2019, where all the 32 teams will play their matches and as per their performance, only top 24 crews will qualify for the Regional Semifinals round.
From the Regional Group Round, top 24 crews will get the chance to play the Regional Semifinals, where they will play against each other. The Regional Semifinals will be held between 10 May 2019 to 19 May 2019. After giving their best in the semifinals, as per their
After the ending of Regional Semifinals round on 19 may, from the next day the next round Regional Final will be started. The Regional final round will be played between top 16 crews from 20 May 2019 to 14 June 2019. After completing the Regional final round, every region’s final round winner will play the next and the final round of PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019, which will Spring Split Global Finals.
Spring Split Global Finals
The Spring Split Global Finals will be played between all the regional round winners