How to record screen on iPhone, now you might be wondering that what is so special and new about recording screen in iPhone, we are doing this from a long time and we have an easy-to-use app for this. But no, I’m not talking about the old way in which you had to get the help of a third party app to record your iPhone’s screen, but for the method, I am talking about, you will not need a third party app.
Although this inbuilt feature of screen recording is available in the iPhone for a long time, but it has to be enabled by going into settings, and then only it can be used, so still many people are not aware of this feature. So let’s know, how can we enable screen recording on iPhone? And how can we record the screen on the iPhone?
How to Enable Screen Recording Feature on iPhone?
So to enable screen recording feature on your iPhone, follow these steps…
- Open settings option in your iPhone and then find and click on “Control Center” option then click on the “Customize Controls” option.
- In the “Customize Controls” option, find the “Screen Recording” option, but If it is not already in the included section, then tap the green symbol on the green. And then it will move to the “Include” section.
- Now the Screen Record icon should appear in your Control Center, which you can use easily by swiping up from the bottom of iPhone screen and in new iPhones such as iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR, swiping down from the top right edge.
So the screen recording feature is now enabled, now let’s start the recording.
Record Screen on iPhone
To record screen on your iPhone, follow these steps…
- So first of all, Go to the screen which you want to record in your iPhone device.
- Now sliding up your iPhone screen from the bottom to above and if you have a new iPhones such as iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR, then swap down from the top right edge of the screen, it will open the control center of your iPhone.
- In the control center, you will see the recording button, so click on it.
- Once you click on the recording button, a countdown of three seconds will start.
- After the three seconds, the record button will turn into red and the screen recording process will start, everything running on your screen, whatever tabs you open, video you see everything you are doing on your iPhone all that is being recorded.
- This feature records your iPhone screen continuously even if you close the Control Center, and you can examine this that the recording running or not via the recording time, which shown in the upper left corner.
- Now once you have done, you can stop recording easily by clicking on the red time(recording time) indicator at the top left of the screen and then click on “Stop.”
If you also want to give voice to your recording then in the 4th point where we clicked on the recording button instead of clicking, press deeply on that record button. It will open Screen Recording options, then click on the microphone icon, and turn on the microphone option and click on start recording.
Where I Can Find The Screen Recorded Video in My iPhone?
Once you have stopped the screen recording in your iPhone, you receive your recorded screen video in the notification bar, from where you can click on it and watch it. And if you want to open it in your phone’s storage or gallery, so you can get it on Camera Roll option.
How to Edit The Screen Recording Video?
If you want to edit your recorded video such as trim it for getting a perfect start or end, You can do this easily and save it as a new clip which won’t affect the original video but will give you a newly edited version of your video. So to do that, follow these simple steps…
- Find the video in the Photos app and click on it and select edit option in the upper right-hand corner.
- Now the edit screen will open in front of you. Where a slider bar will appear below your recorded video. There are toggle bars on both ends of the slider that allow you to edit your video frame by frame.
- After that Drag, the toggle bars to make adjustments to the beginning or end of your screen recording.
- And when you are absolutely confident that the editing has been completed correctly, click on the “Done” option and do not forget to click on “Save as New Clip.”
So that’s how you can record screen in iPhone without using any third party app. Hopefully, now you may have aware that how to record screen in iPhone as well as how to enable this feature and edit the recorded video, still if you any questions and confusion in your mind regarding this topic so you can ask us in the comments section.