Good memories are always giving us a positive anergy , fav music and movies are always fulfill us with happiness and we wants to store them in a safe place from where we can watch them or listen them or access them easily, and there are so many storage options in market to store your all personal or professional data. Micro-sd card,Hard disks and Pendrives are one them but they all are hard drives , they can damged easily and once they damaged you lose your all data with them. So there are another option for storage and that is cloud storage. A virtual storage drive where you can save and access your all data easily. So have a look here to the Top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
1. Google Drive – Google Drive is a trusted product of google and now in 2018 Google drive needs only few users to complete their 1 billions user club. Google drive launched in 2012 and with a slow starting now it becomes one of the best cloud storage options. It gives you 15 gb free space to store your fav music,video, documents,pictures etc. If you need more storage so you can increase it upto 30TB with the cost of $29.99 per month. You can easily use it from anywhere with your gmail account. It available for both Android and iOS devices. And it holds the 1st position in the list of Top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
2. Dropbox – Dropbox is one of the best growing option of Cloud Storage. It available in 17 different languages. It works in almost every operating system including Android and iOS. Dropbox gives you two different options for Storage. The first one is Dropbox basic, which is free of cost and you cN store their maximum 2gb of your data. And the 2nd options is Dropbox plus which is based on paid membership and you can store maximum 1TB data and the monthly cost is $9.99. Dropbox gives you a center place for all of your file so can find your file very easily. It give you a doc scanner facility also to scan and store your documents. And because of all theelse points it stands on 2nd postioy in the list of Top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
3. Microsoft One Drive – 1 August 2007 is the launching date of Microsoft One Drive and after a slow response now it has 100 millions of users. It available in 107 languages. It gives you quickly support and offline access. Tagging feature of Microsoft One Drive can help you to search your small files easily. It also give you Different storage options which are free basic and personal premium and professional premium. Free basic plan give you 5gb free storage facility and the other option are based on different prices. And it placed on the 3rd position in the list of top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
4. Box – Box application works on both of the Android and iOS operating systems. At present 10 million users are storing their data on Box cloud storage. It also give you free and paid two different options for storage. In the free basic option Box gives you 10 gb of free data storage capacity. With box application you can access your data online and offline. And it stands on the 4th position in the list of top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
5. Mega – Mega the cloud storage application takes the cheapest cost for the maximum storage. It gives you 200gb data storage for only $5 per month and it also offers you the free basic plan which gives you 50gb space for store your data. The user interface of this application is so friendly you can access or upload your files very easily and quickly. Mega application gives you a secure and private space for your data. And with 50 million of user it placed on the 5 no. In the list of Top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
6. Amazon Drive – Amazon Drive application available for both Android and iOS operating systems. The features of the app like Microsoft enable, quick and easy way to file sharing , easy uploading makes it impressive. It available on both paid subscription and free subscription. Paid subscription has various options based on the storage and price. And in the free mode Amazon Drive gives you 5gb free storage for your data. It holds the 6th position in the list of Top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
7. I Drive – I drive application has 1 million users and it gives them a good featured service with easy uploading and easy file sharing options. It also works in both Android and iOS operating systems. Apart from your other data it gives you the option to store your Facebook and Instagram data also. I Drive gives you 5gb of free space for data storage. And it stands on the 7th position in the list of Top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
8. Pcloud – Pcloud application available for all the operating systems. It has more than 1 million users. Pcloud application popular for their unbreakable security. You can access your Pcloud storage from anywhere. Quick and easy user interface with online and offline access are the key features of this application. Pcloud gives you 10gb of free space. Pcloud holds the 8th position in the list of top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
9. Media Fire – Media Fire allows you to store all type of your files and gives you a easy way to manage them. It gives you quick search options. It gives 12 gb of storage without any cost with the basic plan and you can increase it upto 50gb with some share and earn plans. And In the paid subscription plan you have to pay $7.50 per month for 1TB Storage. And it placed on the 9th position in the list of Top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
10. SugarSync – With more than 1 million user SugarSync is becoming one of the most trusted storage applications. It gives all the access with a simple way, you don’t need to find anything everything you can find in front of you. It featured with Quick searches and automatically backup options. SugarSync gives you 5gb of free storage but for 90 days only as a trial plan. Accessing the file sharing options is easier and it is very secure also. And because of these all features it holds the 10th position in the list of top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018.
Read Also -: Top 10 free Antivirus of 2018
So these are the Top 10 cloud storage applications of 2018. Which gives you very secure and easy storage options. You can use them acess them from anywhere. And send us your reviews and feedbacks about these applications.