Has it ever happened to you that you are out somewhere, and suddenly, for some important reason you need to transfer any file to your laptop or any other PC from your mobile, and at that time you do not find any USB cable or card reader that time, yes, it has happened with you, right? This happens often with all of us, so what can we do in this situation? How can we transfer files from mobile to PC or laptop?
So in such a situation where we don’t have the USB cable, the first thing which comes in our mind is “Bluetooth”. But in this situation, it is very difficult to use Bluetooth, and there are two major reasons for that, first one is, if we are transferring a file from mobile to pc then it is not necessary that the PC we are using has the Bluetooth option means the PC is Bluetooth supported. The second reason is, if the file we are transferring is a large sized file then the Bluetooth will take a lot to transfer that file. So what should we do in such a situation? which option can we use to transfer files from mobile to PC or laptop?
The answer is, “
How Can We Transfer Files From Mobile To PC Using Xender
It is very easy to transfer files from mobile to pc using xender, and the single thing you need is xender application on your mobile, even you don’t need xender application in your PC, only the mobile application is enough to do that. So to transfer files from mobile to pc using xender, follow these simple steps…
1.Open Play Store or App Store on your smartphone and find
2. After finding the xender application, download and install the application on your smartphone and launch it.
3. Now after opening the application, slide your app screen from left corner to right or click on your xender profile icon.
4. After clicking on the profile icon, you will get few options and one of them will “Connect To Pc” option, click on it.
5. Now you will get two options there, first scan the QR code, for which you have to open http://web.xender.com on your pc browser and then you’ll get a bar code there which you have to scan on your
6. If you don’t want to do that, so Xender gives you another option, which is Hot-spot, so click on the hotspot option which you will find on the right side of the first scan option.
7. Now click on create Hot Spot option, then you will get a web address there such as 126.96.36.199:33335, so type that web address on your pc browser and then hit enter.
8. After opening the web address on your pc, you will get a pop up on your mobile screen, which will ask you to “Accept” the request, so click click on Accept option.
9. After giving the permission, you will get your mobile
10. Now open your mobile storage on your PC and find the files you want to transfer on your PC, and after finding the files, select them and click on the download button and the files will be saved on your PC.