PUBG means PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a popular mobile game. The game has more than 50 million daily active players worldwide. This is probably the reason why this multiplayer first-party shooting game is so popular. Many people have been playing this game for a long time, and there are many people who are going to play this game for the first time. Although downloading and installing pubg mobile game is quite easy, all you have to do is go to your mobile play store or app store and from there you can easily download and install it, but sometimes after downloading the game when we open it, we get an error message, ““Your device is not supported at the moment, but it will be included in a later time. Thanks for understanding”.
We get this message when our mobile is not compatible with the pubg mobile game. Many people have received this message over the past few months, including those who have been playing the game for a long time before, and this happened when they updated their game. In such a situation, many people either stop playing this game, take a new phone or start playing this Android game in PC with the help of an emulator. But these are not solutions, these all are alternatives. So what is the solution, what we need to do when we get error “message pubg mobile device not supported”?
How to Fix “Your Device is Not Supported” Error in PUBG Mobile
Well, don’t worry there is a solution to fix PUBG Mobile Device Not Supported all you have to do is just follow the following steps…
1.The first thing you need to do is, download the latest updated version of the PUBG mobile application from the official sources.
2. After downloading the .apk file of the pubg mobile game, install the game on your mobile by simply clicking twice on the .apk file and tap on the install option and the installation process will begin.
3. Now after completing the installation process when you will try to launch the game you will get the error message “Your device is not supported at the moment, but it will be included at a later time. Thank you for your understanding”. I know this is the same message you always get, now follow the further process.
5. Now after downloading and installing both the app, open the Virtual Xposed app and open its settings by swipe up from the dashboard of the app.
6. From the settings of the virtual exposed app, tap on the “add app” option and select the PUBG mobile app and Device Faker app from the app list. Now after selecting both the apps, tap on the install button and wait for few minutes to complete the process.
7. After completing the process, open the settings of the Virtual Xposed app by swipe up from the dashboard and click on the Manage Xposed Module option.
8. Now first, check the Device Faker .apk option and click on it. It will open the dashboard of the device faker application.
9. On the device faker application, you can see the current device information and below that several options. Now click on the first option “select a device”, from there choose a latest and compatible device and then don’t forget to apply settings.
10. And now finally, go again to settings and click on the reboot option to restart the Virtual Xposed app, now launch the PUBG mobile game from Virtual Xposed dashboard and you will not find the error message which says pubg mobile device not supported.
So that’s how you can fix PUBG Mobile Device Not Supported error. Hopefully, you understand the complete process but still if you have any questions or concerns about this process or after using this method you are still getting the message “PUBG Mobile Device Not Supported” you can share with us in the comments section.